Sunday, September 28, 2014

❥Inspiration of the week


Hi Everyone! ^^



This week I have really been inspired to work out, and I have really been pushing myself. The past months I have really been slacking off...but now I’m finally ready to get back in shape! As some of you might know, from one of my earlier posts, I have a blood problem, which has been stopping me from working out, but now I’m finally feeling better! 


I don’t only work on my strength, but also on becoming better at parkour and freerunnig. I’ve really been put down by others and by my self to, to think that I couldn’t do it anymore, but a few days ago.. I decided to just relax and stop listening  to all the negativity.. and I landed a stationary front flip ‘’which I haven’t in a long time’’ so I realized that now is the time for me to push myself  and become better!


Don’t ever let others put you down! You’re always better than you think! ^^ 
I’m so happy to be able to get back to training! 
































































-Mich

2 comments:

  1. Well done on pushing away the negativity and I wish you all the best - especially with your parkour, as that's such an unusual talent to acquire! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This really made my day! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete