Tuesday, November 25, 2014

❥My everyday lip routine!



Hi everyone!



As I said in my recent inspiration and obsessions post, I have been totally in love with red lips. Today I thought I’d show you guys how I have been doing my lips lately. I line my lips with a MAC lip liner called ‘’kiss me quick’’ then I apply a reddish/dark pink lipstick from gosh called ‘’yours forever’’ the last thing I do is applying MAC’s pigment in ‘’fuchsia’ ’on the center of the lips to give it a hint of pink and shimmer.



‘’I do change up my lip now and again, I’m the kind of person who loves to always wear something new, but this is what I’m wearing most of the time’’




As you might see on some of the pictures it shows up more red, but what’s cool about using fuchsia on top, is that when light hits your lips, the color changes and gives a more pinkish look
















































































































































❥Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment