Thursday, November 13, 2014

❥1960 Makeup:



Hi everyone! ^^


Today my makeup was done by a makeup artist and I thought I’d share the result with you guys. She did a 1960 makeup look ‘’inspired by Twiggy’’ I actually really like the makeup look even though it’s very dramatic.


The skin was left very natural with just a bit of foundation and some bronzer. The eyebrows was also very natural, she just filled in the empty spaces and the eyes ‘’as you can see’’ was veeeery dramatic. Hope you like it ^^ 

























































































































❥Mich


2 comments:

  1. I like how unusual the eye makeup is against the otherwise 'natural look'! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have a lovely weekend you 2 <3

    ReplyDelete