Wednesday, October 15, 2014

❥My week in photos!


Hi Everyone! ^^



So the past week I have been visiting my mum, which was great^^ and I didn’t blog because I wanted to spend my time with her and the rest of the family, but now vacation is over and I’m ready to sit down and write again ^^ So for this blog post I decided to show you a bit of my week in photos




The first thing I saw when I walked into my mum’s house was their new cat. This is the new family cat fluffy (I did so not pick the name)










































































My mum’s homemade ‘’energy’’ drink… yeah I know it looks gross, but it didn’t taste as bad as it looked ^^  





































Two makeup looks I wore that week ^^   


















































































































And I also bought some products ‘’of course’’    









































Loooove this cream eye shadow, it’s from their new collection      

































I also had a course in Bioline and got to try out all their new skincare products ‘’which were amaaazing’’ and I’m later going to order some products from them! Can’t wait! ^^ 











































































I also watched Dracula untold and Lucy, which I highly recommend! And then when the week was over I took the train back home -.- ‘’ my friend seriously almost slept  the entire time…his such great company….’’ 





Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment