Saturday, September 6, 2014

❥ Beauty Blogger Tag, Get to know me ^^


Hi everyone



Yesterday I came across this Beauty Blogger Tag and I thought it looked like fun and decided to give it a go. It’s a tag were I answer a few questions about myself  on what I do or like to do., like if I work out or what my favorite color is. I thought this tag would be fun to do and it would give my readers some more info about me ‘’well it’s not much, but a bit’’ ^^



        1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is naturally curly. Well it depends, sometimes its reeeaally curly…like seriously I look like a puddle haha and sometimes I just have some waves in my hair. When my hair Is at it’s so called ‘’curliest’’ I usually put some oil in my hair and braid it, wait for some hours and take it out and it’s all ‘’fixed’’ then I just throw my hair to the side and put some bobby pins in to keep it in place♡



2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?


Okay just in advance I want to say I don’t mean to be rude to any hairdressers out there, but I rarely trust them. When I was younger I had really long hair and I wanted the hairdresser to cut it up to my shoulder… it ended up been cut up to my neck… since then I have had big problems growing out my hair again.. and this hasn’t happened just once.. But many times and it has happened with dye to… so I do everything myself ♡





3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?


No, I try to change it every day ^^ 




4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?


I like to be creative and see what I can do, so I like to do it myself.



5. How often do you change your nail polish?


Well….the school I go to don’t allow us to wear nail polish..so I do it in the weekends. So.. I would say I change it every weekend :D 




6.Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?


I wear it all year around! 


7.How long does it take for you to put on makeup?

Well that really depends…when I wear natural makeup it takes my 5 minutes… but when I decide to go for very dramatic looks it can take me about 45 minutes ^^































8.What do you do first? Face or eyes?

That also really depends on what kind of eye makeup I’m going to wear… if I’m going to do a Smokey eye look or a look with a lot of colors.. I do my eyes first, because of fallouts.. but if not I do my face first ^^ 


9.Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I’m a huge collector of makeup… I think that’s all I need to say haha



10.How often do you wear false eyelashes?


Hmm… I would say I wear them when I feel like a eye look would look better with them…


11.Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

No I don’t ^^


12.Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

Nope^^


 13.Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes. I have no problem with walking around in public without makeup.. and no one should have a problem with that. Because even though we can put makeup on our face doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t embrace our natural beauty ^^



 14.How many high-end products do you have?

Umm.. I haven’t really counted, but I would say I have enough… 


 15.Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?

Let’s just say…I go with the Flow …. 









































 16. How often do you change your handbag?

Not often^^ 



17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

Hmm.. well ..good question haha… I think I go to sleep at 1 am.. and wakeup around 7:15 pm.. on a normal day^^ 


18. How often or when do you workout?

I try to work out every day.. Or every other day, to let my muscles rest.. I do train parkour and I’m also a trainer so I need to keep myself fit .. 


 19. Left handed or right handed?

Right ^^ 


20. How tall are you?

6.2 ^^


21. Do you speak any foreign languages?

Yes, Spanish & Norwegian well..duuh I’m from Norway so hahaha… 


22.How many pets do you have?

One puppy called Odin and one Kitty called Fluffy ^^

  
23.How often are you on Blogger?

everyday ^^


24.Do you read comments posted on blogs?

Yes I do ^^


25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yup! 


 26 How did you come up with your blog name?

Well I fist named my blog Fuzzyful Beauty… but then I just thought I wanted sometime that was a bit more simple… and there you have it.. SimplyMichL ^^


27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?

Sony a290






























28. How often do you clean your house?

Cleaning the house every day is too much…so I have devided it into doing something’s each day..



29. What's your favorite color?

Crimson Red


30. Do you swear?

Yes I do....


 31.What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Putting on a Avocado face mask…showering and then…I’m going to sleep ^^ 



Did you like this tag? …if you did.. I tag you, to do it too ^^



-Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment