Sunday, March 1, 2015

❥Current Wants!




























Hiiii guys!



So lately I have been dying to get my hands on these beauty products! I can’t wait to get my hands on them, especially the new YSL palette that just arrived here. Oh yes and the Urban Decay electric palette...yeah I know everyone has it, but I haven’t had the chance to get it yet.


When it comes to the Zooeva brush I do really want a lot of other brushes 2, since I haven’t been able to try any of them, but the reason I want the Luxe Face Definer is because I lately really have been focusing on sculpting my face.


And AAAAH the YSL perfume! I have been dying over it for ages now!..I just..Have a lot of perfumes.. So I didn’t get it because I thought I already had a good collection, but then I saw it again recently and smelled it and I just had to have it.


I hope you liked this post ^^ <3








No comments:

Post a Comment