Tuesday, September 2, 2014

❥My latest inspirations and obsessions! ♡


So lately I have had a lot of inspiration and also obsessions haha. This is what I love right now!   






















                                                                   Red hair:


I have reeeaally been obsessing over red hair actually for quite a while now. I just think it’s so beautiful. I did try to dye my hair red once but it just turned orange:( but yesterday I tried once again and I finally did it. I’ll be showing you pictures of it tomorrow♡






























                                     Kendall Jenner's Brows!


Just wow, those brows are just so thick and beautiful. Kylie Jenner has been in the spotlight for a while now for her impressive makeup look that just spread like wildfire, but let’s gives Kendall some room in the light; her brows are just freaki’n amazing. I’ve been really inspired by this and have been filling in my brows a bit more than usual. 





















                                        Dark Vampy Lips:


Dark lips is something I have been wearing for a while but lately I have been inspired to put away my nude lip colors and bring back the dark vampy lips I used to wear. Since summer is coming to an end anyway I might just go darker on my lips.  






















                                                             Bright Lips:


Not only have I been inspired by dark lips but also bright lips. Lately I have felt the need to be more creative, so I have been quite inspired by bright lip colors such as MAC’s Candy Yum Yum and Passion. Summer might soon be over and I might love the dark lips but these bright colors have caught my eye. I’m deeply in love with these kinds of bright colors these days. 




-Mich♡

No comments:

Post a Comment